Greetings from the Omnigraphic Blogopticon. On view are vile sticky things dragged from the attic, snarky commentary on the world at large, and all-encompassing ennui. All that and a weird rubbery smell. A horrible time will be had by all.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Remodelling By Automobile

Yes, the worst photograph, ever.

They actually took down the yellow police tape, but there were quite a few people still gawking like they had never seen a demolished porch before so I had to grab what shot I could when the stampede slowed. All those big slabs are granite and I'm supposing they've been sitting there minding their own business for something like 120 years when some fucktard decides to take a shortcut through them. There were two side rails to the porch but as you can see, they're now in a pile with the rest of the bricks and such. He also crashed into the car parked in front of the house but inexplicably it's still sitting there. I suppose if you've got the perfect parking spot you don't move your car, squashed fender or no squashed fender.

I'm supposed to be finishing up some new Etsy crap tonight so's I can get the photographs posted, for everyone to totally ignore. Damned recession.

The cat is being a complete pig today. He's discovered that he can eat dry food now but he's also still wiping his mouth with his paws and spreading food all over them so I wind up washing his filthy feet several times a day. This is the first day he didn't behave like he was starving to death and he's stayed out of my closet. He's definitely got his old energy back and has been trotting back & forth between me and the kitchen all damn day like he normally does, chattering to himself. I think the meds have done their job to heal his gums, but the doc couldn't do anything about all the talking, I'm afraid. That might've involved sewing his mouth shut.