Greetings from the Omnigraphic Blogopticon. On view are vile sticky things dragged from the attic, snarky commentary on the world at large, and all-encompassing ennui. All that and a weird rubbery smell. A horrible time will be had by all.

Monday, March 30, 2009

It Goes On and On and On and On...

In case nobody believes me about the cat. One of my brother's YouTube films of the orange beastie Xmas 2007.

What's his problem? He's pretty much pissed off because the shower faucet at my parents' house isn't at all like the tub faucet at home.

6 comments:

Mouse said...

OMG.. he's very talkative! Maybe you should get him a talk show? Hell, he's already more intelligent than most of the folks on tv..

Severina said...

Imagine him shrieking in your ear every morning. Feed me! Pet me! Talk to me! Me me memememe!!!

I'm a lucky lucky girl.

Shrinky Inky said...

I live with one of those too. He's 22 pounds and white, name of Boo. Talks and talks and talks. I'm sorry he ever figured out that we don't communicate with out tails.

Severina said...

waves at Inky

Looks like Boo could eat little five-pound Damien as an appetizer and give the after-dinner speech.

Obsidian Kitten said...

The video brought Morgan running in from the other room.

I think "handsome ginger boy" has a fan in the form of a wee grey tabby girl. Unfortunately she only speaks Morganese, but I can certainly imagine them yelling at each other vaudevillian-style.

Severina said...

Damien has been known to talk to recordings of his own voice, so maybe he works his charm on real cats too.

At least he ignores kitties on the TV.