Greetings from the Omnigraphic Blogopticon. On view are vile sticky things dragged from the attic, snarky commentary on the world at large, and all-encompassing ennui. All that and a weird rubbery smell. A horrible time will be had by all.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Super Stink, Super Stink, He's Super Stinky

Blast and damnation! Grady cornered yet another stink bug and before I could get it away from him and flush it down the toilet, he jumped up and down on it until it funked up my side of the room.

That makes seven of the foul things.

I'm starting to wonder if these aren't in reality the same stink bug, since I never see more than one at a time. It could possibly have some sort of bug Super Power that enables it to crawl out of the sewer back into my building where it lurks in a corner plotting, plotting, plotting.

I'm not paranoid. No sir.

6 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Severina,

I feel your pain. At least I know the bugs are coming in with the wood for the wood stove.

Here hoping Grady has learned to leave them alone.

Hugs, Euphoria

Scott said...

James Brown and George Clinton couldn't funk up your apartment anymore than it already is.

Severina said...

Lady Euphoria, I envy your ability to set fire to the nasty things! I wonder if I should perhaps toast the next one over the gas burner?

Dang it Scott, bug stank is entirely different from cat stank, I'll have you know.

Obsidian Kitten said...

Maybe Grady has a way of summoning them up for his personal entertainment and your continued aggravation.

How big is he now? I want a photo with a yardstick for scale.

Scott said...

As long as we're requesting things, I want a photo of Grady taped to an ostrich.

Severina said...

OK, you get me an ostrich. I've already got Grady and some tape.