Greetings from the Omnigraphic Blogopticon. On view are vile sticky things dragged from the attic, snarky commentary on the world at large, and all-encompassing ennui. All that and a weird rubbery smell. A horrible time will be had by all.

Monday, February 16, 2009

More Dead Stuff At Etsy

New stuff at Perfidious Beadworks, some of which inexplicably don't involve beads. Maybe I was thinking about beads while I made them. Yeah, that's the story.



Three new pins using Victorian beads and reproduction antique photographs from my collection. Edgar Allan Poe, Tobias, and Emma.


And as a companion to Dirt Nap Guy, we have The Undertaker's Demonstration. A lovely illustration from The Art and Science of Embalming, published in the 1890s.

I've got several more lying around partially done but the apartment's been too chilly for me to want to fool with goddamned beads. I think the noisy jackass who lived underneath me moved out because it's been uncharacteristically quiet and a bit colder these past couple weeks. Feh.