Greetings from the Omnigraphic Blogopticon. On view are vile sticky things dragged from the attic, snarky commentary on the world at large, and all-encompassing ennui. All that and a weird rubbery smell. A horrible time will be had by all.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dammit, Dammit, Sonofabitch.

This blog has no good reason for its existence, yet it exists. Or does it? If I post stuff on a blog and nobody reads it, does it make a sound, even if it doesn't fall in the forest?

Whatever.

I was trying to put up some new links to people's blogs and I see my Blogroll has died. Again. Some days the "Circle of Conspiritors" works, and other days it's a big negatory. So I have to rummage around to find all the links again and probably move them to my regular links pile.

Dammit, dammit, sonofabitch.

12 comments:

Scott said...

Blogger now has a built-in feature where you can list blogs you follow. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm thinking about it.

Also, my word verification was bleliv, which looks like a dyslexic version of belive.

Severina said...

But your damnable Blogroll never dies, does it? Mine has crapped out at least five times.

Mouse said...

I had to switch to Google Reader because Bloglines kept throwing up on itself every week. It was also out to drive me mad by randomly dropping a few blogs off of my blogroll to see whether I noticed or not.

Severina said...

I suspect my Bloglines is having a little private "self pollution" session and it's hoping I don't notice.

It doesn't realize that I know that will make hair grow on its palms.

Crypt Stitch said...

I too have some issues with Bloglines, but am too damn lazy to change my myriad of feeds over. And hey, Here's evidence at least three people read your blog!
Tala

Severina said...

Yeah, but unfortunately I'm related to one of those three people.

Sarah said...

I read your blog! I'm just a lurker. I guess I'm delurking now. I found you from your knitted gloves pattern ages ago.

My word verification: cogiz. Sounds brainy.

Severina said...

I once had a co-worker who constantly claimed I was lurking because he never heard me clomping around behind him.

"Cogiz" could be the combination of "cog" and "gizmo" so it sounds all inventor-like.

Obsidian Kitten said...

VW: tophroam. n. A bad pharmaceutical/shrooms combination.

Scott reads your blog.

And his OCD with the WV has us all doing it now.

Damn him.

Severina said...

I think I've had tophroam. Doc gave me antibiotics for it.

And I'll get back at Scott for his little WV problem come Xmas. Oh just you wait.

Obsidian Kitten said...

I just hope that whatever you give him involves at the very least some unravelled Red Heart yarn (preferably red) and cat box scrapings.

Severina said...

Ugh, I could make the most horrible homemade-looking stocking cap out of Red Heart Supersaver. It'd be shiny and squeaky and linty but in no way ever would it be warm.

Perfect.