Greetings from the Omnigraphic Blogopticon. On view are vile sticky things dragged from the attic, snarky commentary on the world at large, and all-encompassing ennui. All that and a weird rubbery smell. A horrible time will be had by all.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Things I'll Be Cranking Out This Weekend


Besides posting New Etsy Crap, I'll be attempting to reconstruct the old steambustle.com site. I haven't been able to because my CD burner is dead and all my web software is on disks it can't read so I have to download a new program just to do some minor updates. I've forgotten most of my HTML and I need to do more than plug in a few words here and there. Just a little teeny basic program. A free one.

I've also got a bunch of patterns to upload to the Stitch-O-Rama and I kind of want to remodel that site too.

must buy more coffee