Greetings from the Omnigraphic Blogopticon. On view are vile sticky things dragged from the attic, snarky commentary on the world at large, and all-encompassing ennui. All that and a weird rubbery smell. A horrible time will be had by all.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

New Digs

I guess you're all wondering why I've moved the blog from the Stitch-O-Rama.

It's because my fool of a lab assistant set fire to one of my experiments and we had to steal away into the night to avoid the authorities. I believe employment agencies should inform you if a potential lab worker is an arsonist. You wouldn't have thought that blogopticons were actually inflammable.

That and the old blog was starting to smell like cats. I believe Damien the Long Leggity Beastie (my former assistant) was inviting all his disreputable feline friends over while I was at work. I don't even want to contemplate the goings-on but I can only imagine that most of it involved filthy animals rubbing themselves all over my belongings.

Yes, it's a bit quieter here in this neighborhood and I still have to put up new wallpaper and hang the paintings but already it's starting to feel like home.

13 comments:

Mouse said...

Great new digs! I'm moving my bloglines subs over to this address right now!

Severina said...

Ahhh! My first houseguest and I'm still unpacking!

Scott said...

Curs├ęd woman! Can't you have the comments in a pop-up window?

Severina said...

Uhhh, they are in a popup window.

BeanMama said...

I'd follow you anywhere...
but not in a stalker-ish, creepy kind of way :)

Jammies said...

*looks around*

Very nice.

*waits to be offered coffee*

Rachel said...

Its very nice but are you going to do the typical southern thing and have a housewarming party? I just want to get free food.

...just wondering.

PS Im glad you moved to a better neighborhood, the drive by's were INSANE!

Severina said...

I just unpacked the Jello molds and I'm off to the store for more Cool Whip!

(For all you non-Southerners it ain't a party unless there's at least three desserts made with canned fruit cocktail and Cool Whip in a Jello mold.)

Gaahh, I know my frying pans are around here somewhere. Must. Have. Fried. Chicken.

And coffee for Jammies.

Obsidian Kitten said...

i did bring a salad slathered in mayonnaise. it's not a party unless you have at least three dishes made of piles of things slathered in mayo. (*real* mayo, ahem). that's Southrin Housepitality Rule #2. And there's prolly sweet sun tea a'brewin on the porch?

but dernit, sev, i can't find anywhere to land my dirigible. yours is taking up half the dam street with its bloomin onion...

Rachel said...

Sweet sun tea!! Omfing lord, I caint wait.

Im bringin' pigs in a blanket and sausage balls. mmmm sausage balls (you think Im kiddin?)

Severina said...

Mmmmmmm, sausage balls. *drools like Homer Simpson*

And by real mayo, do ya mean Duke's? I got a quart jar of it in the pantry.

I could warm up the dirigible and get more.

BlackCrow said...

Knock , knock.....oh what a mess!
I'll just back away slowly and pretend I'm at the wrong house....

shesh I've never seen people drool like that before...except maybe CUJO.

Lana said...

I am a bit slow...but finally changed my blog-feed to here. YAY for the new blog-home