Progress on Away We Ride. I only bought three of the fancy hand-dyed colors, black gray and yellow, thinking those were the ones where it really mattered. Ha. I used DMC for the witch house and rather than looking like stone it looks like stucco with rust stains. I think I can fake it with a paintbrush and strong tea.
Linen isn't as horrible to stitch on as I imagined, but I wound up having to roll the unworked sections up and putting clothes pins on to keep the fabric out of the way. I did miscount at the beginning so the windows are a couple spaces off, like that matters. The only place it'll make any difference is when I start in on the main border. I'll have to start in the center of each side and work out, then fudge the corners. Just so long as I don't have to pick out as much as I did with Ohm Sweet Om.
My knitting UFO bag mocks me. I have a mitten, one legwarmer and half an afghan, parts of two scarves and a third of a vintage Shetland lace shawl. Oh, and most of a purse I don't much like. Crap on a cracker.